I just noticed that I mistakenly stated that I was going to replace my old
C-cells with PowerEx AAA Imedions--what a goof! Can't do that, I need to
replace them with the Imedion C cells.

ZBattery.com had the best price for the cells and charger (better than Amazon),
but I had to pay shipping charges. I'm OK with that, sometimes it's a good
thing to support businesses other than Amazon.com, especially when the shipping
charges essentially wipes out the price difference.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.