I'm certainly not on Facebook. This is big news and certainly worthy of an announcement on Texascavers. I presume something will be forthcoming. I knew Mark Alman had expressed a desire to pass the hat, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly. Congratulations to all!

Mark

At 01:41 PM 6/19/2012, Lyndon Tiu wrote:
I see not everyone is on Facebook to hear about it :(

Please reply to mmin...@caver.net
Permanent email address is mmin...@illinoisalumni.org