If anyone wants additional shirts, we will be making another production run.

Go to http://www.caves.org/region/swr/ and place your order. Available colors are at http://www.caves.org/region/swr/logo/index.html (scroll down)

We will close the order process on July 15. There will not be any further notices, so don't procrastinate if you want one. There may never be another opportunity to get this outstanding design.

Price: $15 (includes shipping)

However, the four listed below will have their prior paid orders fulfilled and the region will pick up the shipping cost.

Paid, did not get their shirt(s):
Jacqui Thomas
Jeff Bach
Jennifer Foote
Ron Lipinski

These folks expressed interest at the 50th event, and *_do not_* need to reorder based on this message.
Jeff Bach
John Lyles
Mike Bilbo
Matt Bowers
Mike Lorimer
Orval Thomas
Penny Boston
Val Hildreth-Werker
Virginia Moyers

Also, the 50th Anniversary publication is available at http://www.caves.org/region/swr/50th/50th%20Anniv.%20SWR%20book.pdf (click on the bat). If you want a printed copy, contact Linda Starr at lstarr509_at_gmail.com to pre-order (estimated $25 plus shipping or negotiated delivery method)

Stephen Fleming
50th annniversary chair