Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:38:02 -0500
From: lmcn...@austin.rr.com
To: pns_...@bellsouth.net
CC: bmixon...@austin.rr.com; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] fumes

    So Preston, we won't be
        severely injured/killed by an explosion, just die an
        excrutiating miserable slow death by methane?

     :-(

    LowGun

    On 7/25/2012 10:33 AM, Preston Forsythe wrote:
    That's why I recommended the new approved coal miners
      light on this forum a month or so ago as the light is methane
      proof allowing you to breath about anything with setting off an
      explosion.

      Preston

      ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mixon Bill"
      <bmixon...@austin.rr.com>