Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:47:19 -0500
From: t.b.sam...@gmail.com
To: bmixon...@austin.rr.com
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] fumes in CC visitor center

Fear of lawsuits is wimpishness? Christ on a crutch. Get a grip.

Ted

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Mixon Bill <bmixon...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

The fact that a few staff "had to" be taken to hospital does not prove that
there was any real danger or there were any real injuries, given the "excess of
caution" (wimpishness) that prevails these days. One would have to know more to
decide. -- Mixon

Forgive your enemies . . . after they are hanged.

You may "reply" to the address this message

came from, but for long-term use, save:

Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu

AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org