Hi, Jules.

Sorry to see you go. There's a link at the bottom of each message that says:

Take care,

     - Fofo

On May 28, 2010 13:08, Jules Jenkins <julesje...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh gawd, for years now I've read and deleted and used all my options for
blocking the truly sad cavers among you all who need to desperately get a
life.  Why in the world do you think we care about most of the drivel that
this listserv has de-evolved into.
I made a hard decision to not waste my mornings 'deleting' dozens, sometimes
hundreds of useless, blithering, email.  So, I decided I had really had
enough, I've got too many responsibilities at this time to even deal w/just
deleting those same sad senders who appear to need constant feedback as some
lame form of approval for their existence.
I wrote to the web master and asked to be UNSUBSCRIBED, AND  now I can't
even get off of Cave Tex even when I want to!

Help, caught in literally the runniest crap of useless caver blabbing.

PLEASE WHOMEVER IS THE WEB MASTER, I
 HAVE TRIED TO UNSUBSCRIBE BUT
YOU WON'T LET ME GET OFF OF THE LIST SERV.
julesje...@yahoo.com

HELP