Help I am reading and I can't stop!

LOL...

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Goldsmith
  To: Jules Jenkins
  Cc: Cavetex
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] continuing to read the drivel or "unsubscribing"
and does it work?

  Some email clients strip the footer that is supposed to show.  Instructions
for the list are and have always been at http://texascavers.com/

  I have received no email (webmaster and postmaster emails come to me) and
have since I took over in 2005.

  Also, note, yahoo has never played nice with mailing lists, they simply do
not care if mailing list email gets through.

  If the posted unsubscribe email does not work for you, anyone is free to
email me and ask to be removed.

  Charles - list administrator since 2005