Bill, Tammy and I will be there, Glen hasn't said anything about showing up. We won't be camping in the back yard however.

Thanks
Charles

speleoste...@comcast.net wrote:
Hi Texas cavers,
As you are probably aware, the next meeting of the Board of Governors of the National Speleological Society will be this coming weekend, March 24 - 25, in Irving, Texas, next door to Dallas. There will be caver parties both Friday and Saturday nights, with the big one being Saturday night. We'd like to get an idea of who's coming on which night for the sake of having enough refreshments and snack foods. Also, is anyone planning to camp in the backyard? There's plenty of room. For a schedule of events see the special Web site created for the occasion by Webmaster Butch Fralia, who is also the current chairman of the Maverick Grotto. http://www.maverickgrotto.org/nssbog/ We're hoping for a good turnout of Texas cavers to show support for the NSS and its hardworking officers and directors. Bill Steele
D/FW Grotto Chairman