I am posting this here because most cavers seem to be more environmentally
conscious than most people.

What do you think of the idea known as pee-cycling ?

It sounds like a great idea to me , and I have been making a faithful
effort to experiment with this for several months.

I have found that one-gallon jugs with a wide mouth work the best.
Examples, are Pine-Sol bottles.

One perk to this, is you do not have to walk down the hall to the bathroom
in the early morning hours.

Disclaimer:   I have absolutely no idea how girls would do this.

I assume this would be much easier in rural areas than the inner city.

David Locklear

P.S.  I am on a temporary hiatus, as I am downsizing and giving up half the
floor of the quadriplex that I have been renting since February.  The
apartment near downtown Houston is available now, but has slumlord
issues.   Not sure if I am going to remain in the other apartment to 2016.
My 2 large aquariums are keeping me from moving.
At the moment, I am putting all my belongings back in my storage unit in
the town of Brenham.  That process will take up most of November.  My
desire to take advantage of the new light-rail was an epic failure, but
that was partly because I chose the wrong location, and partly because this
new extension of the rail-system is lame.