Mark,

I've passed your message and Bill's. We appreciate such notes that help us fix
errors and improve the Portal's operation.

George

Sent from my mobile phone

********************

George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215
USA
Office: 575-887-5517