Yes, it was #2. It was not in the set that Mike provided links to, I'm pretty sure. It stands out pretty well in a folder display because it is the one with color cover. Perhaps Mike had not downloaded it, seeing it as a duplicate. But also it was a membership list issue, and I see indications that there was a conspiracy against those issues getting on the web, although it was not done consistently. Somebody went to a lot of trouble to hide the addresses and phone numbers in the 1997 members manual; see 1997 #1. But some membership list issues were there, and some are on the TSA web site in the members' area.

In addition to the things I put in the link in the message you saw, I also scanned the TSA members manuals for 2005, 2007, and 2009. Those were distributed by the TSA but not as numbered issues of the Texas Caver. I figured I'd humor the people who had obviously hidden that info. I did send a link to those scans to TSA and TSS leaders so they could archive them. If you're interested, that link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26580089/TC%20secret.zip

Now I have to go through all the Texas Cavers looking for maps that are not yet in the AMCS set on the web. I probably won't bother to add a Texas Caver credit at the bottom of the maps that are already on our web site; there would be an awful lot of them, because there was a good bit of duplication between the TC and the AMCS. It isn't easy to add a new line of text to an existing PDF. Hope I don't find too many maps in pre-1972 TCs that are bad because KIP used Veni's bound copies.-- Bill
Ack! Christmas decorations already. This might be a good time to spend a couple of months in Saudi Arabia.