Thank you for this Bill! This needs to be said, many times and loudly. If all
the
hangers-on joined up, even without joining Team 404, the mortgage issue would
essentially be solved. And it would cost 'em less than pizza and beer one
Saturday night.

It's been a pet peeve of mine for many years that these provisions are never
enforced. As you are doing, we need to embarrass the slackers into doing their
part.

We also need to embarrass our member slackers into renewing on time, so the
staff doesn't spend so much of their time and effort in removing members, only
to reinstate them a week later. They still have to wade through 200+ of those
every month; that's more than a quarter of our membership.

We need to stand tall and be proud of our Society,...and "frown at those who are
not"!

Alex

PS Fantastic job with this  year's PESH expedition!