Rather than "embarrass" our existing members, and further alienating those
peripheral grotto members that don't desire to be formally NSS affiliated, why
don't we share a bit of that embarrassment with the NSS leadership that decided
their going-in business model for paying off the new NSS headquarters would be
begging for donations from their membership. When that wisdom went south with
the financial downturn, our present strategy is to now shake the donor tree
even harder to the point of needing to embarrass existing members who don't
sign up fast enough, and to force non-NSS grotto members to sign up or leave
the grotto. Can you guys kick yourself in the ass any faster ?

Jerry Atkinson.

Sent from my iPhone