> Try telling a potential parent that Zika is something not to worry about and
> see how far that argument gets you.

Perhaps we should tell people in Zika infected countries to not get pregnant?

(Dons fireproof suit) ;-)

Stefan Creaser
Staff Design Engineer; Physical Design Group; ARM
5707 Southwest Parkway, Bldg 1, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78735, USA.
Direct: +1-512-314-1012, Internal: 11012.
Email: stefan.crea...@arm.com. Skype: stefan_creaser