Have not heard where or how to get to the camp ground. When does registration
start and where is the school or what ever it might be.  Am I missing
something. Have not seen a list of those confirmed at the convention. Want to
make sure they got my check 5 months ago. Can someone help.
markageetxca...@yahoo.com

    On Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:59 PM, Mixon Bill via Texascavers