I have asked the Registration Chairperson to please post the list of
registrants, so far to no avail. That list has traditionally been
published so that people could check who they might know that was coming
as well as that their own registration had been recorded properly.
Unfortunately it seems the organizers of this convention don't seem to
know much about the way NSS Conventions are typically organized. One
wonders whether they have ever been to one before. For example, they
scheduled a band other than the Terminal Syphons to play at the
Wednesday night Campground Party. :-(

Mark Minton
mmin...@caver.net