      From: Logan McNatt via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
 To: Jerry <jerryat...@aol.com>; swrcav...@googlegroups.com;
Texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: Logan McNatt <lmcn...@austin.rr.com>
 Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 2:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Apache hires U.S. cave institute to study water in
West Texas’ Alpine High oil field :

 Thanks for the news update, Jerry.

 This quote from the related article really bothers me: "In addition, at least
four of the nine members appointed to the parks and wildlife commission work
for oil companies or own mineral rights, including Kelcy L. Warren, chief
executive of the Dallas pipeline company Energy Transfer Partners, according
the parks department web site."

 Logan McNatt