From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Nancy
Weaver via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:42 AM
To: TexasCavers
Cc: Nancy Weaver
Subject: [Texascavers] TPWD sign

as someone intimately aware of the placing of that sign, I know exactly why it
was done.  very much in the spirit of thumbing one's nose at fences and
ownership.
Nancy

If I recall there is (was) a TPWD boundary sign that was placed by cavers in
one of the side passages in Honey Creek Cave were it goes under the park
boundary fence. Someone at TPWD had said something to the effect that cavers
needed to stop "digging" they way they were in that passage under the park as
that method of "digging" was not approved by TWPD (and that is what propmpted
the placement of said signage).

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.