The August 26, 1963 issue of the San Saba Star had an excellent article
titled: "Spelunkers will explore caves in area during holiday weekend".

It includes such important warnings as "if you see heads popping out of the
ground, you are not losing your mind" and asked landowners to report any
caves and "a dirty, but courteous caver will appear at your door"

Does anybody happen to have a high quality scan of this issue? It's
referred to in 50 Years of Texas Caving and I found a copy on newspapers.com,
but the quality isn't great. On the off chance that someone has a higher
quality scan, I'd love to get a copy of it before our presentation at
Colorado Bend's Heritage Day this weekend. It would be an awesome addition
to our presentation! Thanks!

Kris Pena