I remember that weekend. We checked out numerous sinks near Gorman Falls
Fishing Camp, as it was called then. Somewhere I may have a slide of a cave
entrance which looked like a well. There is likely information in the Texas
Caver about that regional project.

 - Pete

On Oct 10, 2017, at 8:21 PM, Kris Pena via Texascavers