>From David Locklear

I am in the tiny town of Round Top heading west towards LaGrange  It is
6:00 p.m. on Friday.  I am in my Sequoia.  I only have room for one person,
as I am hauling some irrelevant junk.

281-995-8487 ( text me )

I will go to TCR if I find a rider.

If not, I will probably still go.  I should be passing Seguin around 9 p.m.

If anybody is still packing and has an extra pair of size 13 or XXL beach
shoes, I will buy them.  Otherwise, I will stop at Walmart and get some.

All I am bringing is a cot and one caving boot.  I could not find the other
one, nor any of my camping gear, nor even an ice-chest.  I dug around in my
cluttered storage unit, but it was 140 degrees in there, and I finally just
said ph**k it.