>From David Locklear
Please hit delete button now

Tentative Road-trip in my Sequoia

I am leaving from Sugarland, Texas Tuesday night, driving to Laredo, Texas,
getting a motel and then driving to Monterrey, Mexico on Wednesday.

Destination:

Senda de La Paz 6000
Villa Las Fuentes
64890 Monterrey
N.L., Mexico

https://goo.gl/maps/aHeuQDgTH8A2

I plan to be there for 3 full days mostly trapped inside visiting in-law's
relatives.

I might be able to go to Las Grutas de GarcĂ­a, or drive into Huasteca
Canyon, or go to Cola de Caballo.

I can offer someone or maybe 4 people a one-way ride.  Maybe even a
round-trip.

This is all tentative, but I did purchase a $ 58 Mexican auto insurance
policy thru AAA.  ( which was a bigger hassle than I thought it would be )

This would be a good first-timer trip for a young caver to scope out the
terrain and the culture.

So what is the catch ?

It is highly unlikely the trip will be lots of fun, and highly probably the
overall outcome will be a clusterph*ck.    I could roll the dice and say,
we should make it all back in one piece with nothing but a few scratches
and scrapes that will eventually wear off or heal.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Travel safely and,

siempre vaya con dinero plastico