>From David Locklear

Anybody out there affected by the federal gov't furlough ?

I sometimes serve court papers for both civil and criminal Federal cases.
But normally I turn down those jobs, as I seldom make a profit at them, and
they are always a super-PITA.
[ I did once work as a Spanish translator for a defense team of some narco
gangsters from south of the border.   But they apparently found someone
else after a few hours of translation work.   And I forgot, that I visited
them all in Federal prison, and did not mention that in my prison story
last week.  ]

I was thinking earlier of camping tonight ( Saturday ) at an Army Corps
park at Lake Somerville.

I have a 36 hour window to frolick ( till Monday afternoon ), and I have a
bed in the back of my Sequioa and a 1/2 tank of gas.  So can't go too far
from Brenham.