From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of David
<dlocklea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:39:07 PM
To: CaveTex
Subject: [Texascavers] Furlough ??

>From David Locklear

Anybody out there affected by the federal gov't furlough ?

I sometimes serve court papers for both civil and criminal Federal cases.  But
normally I turn down those jobs, as I seldom make a profit at them, and they
are always a super-PITA.
[ I did once work as a Spanish translator for a defense team of some narco
gangsters from south of the border.   But they apparently found someone else
after a few hours of translation work.   And I forgot, that I visited them all
in Federal prison, and did not mention that in my prison story last week.  ]

I was thinking earlier of camping tonight ( Saturday ) at an Army Corps park at
Lake Somerville.

I have a 36 hour window to frolick ( till Monday afternoon ), and I have a bed
in the back of my Sequioa and a 1/2 tank of gas.  So can't go too far from
Brenham.