>From David Locklear

Here is an new and interesting video

       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2EiozAtNmc

A new video for you diggers

       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bmLPa3Y1jY

There is so much stuff on YouTube now, especially the best place to
find news related to events such as volcanoes.     Feel free to correct me.

Grottos in the news

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/article209154554.html

The good news is I was not able to find any caver obituaries in my recent
attempts
to scour the web.

And I haven't had a chance lately to look at any new LED lights.

Nor have I had any chance to think about any crazy ideas of going to
Helena, Montana
for the NSS Convention.

David Locklear

P.S.

I am sort of excited about something this morning  ( 3 a.m. ).     I just
installed a new Linux operating system about
3 hours ago on my new hard-drive and put my old hard-drive away for
safe-keeping.     This
distro is called "the development unstable version of KDE Neon 5.13 Beta."
   That is a lot to
chew.     But it is not a distro for novices to set up, but it could be
used by novices once setup
with a little instruction.      What is unique about it is, that the
version of wayland that it is using.   wayland
being the new prototype windowing system replacing the old X11 technology
from the 1987 era.
It all seems to work now, which is something I could not say 3 hours ago.
   I think I can firmly
say that after 2 years of teaching myself, I am finally past the novice
stage of using Linux for
desktop computers, and can now show others how to use it.
Unfortunately, I now do 90% of
my computering on my  Android smartphone or my daughter's ACER Chromebook
from
Walmart.

Speaking of Walmart.      Is it just me or is Walmart getting even worse
than
it has been in recent years.    I had the worst experience ever at Walmart
yesterday.