That Kiwi Gravel Digger looks like a good cave tool, esp. for a sinkhole dig
or something close to the entrance, but also it looks to big for a longer cave
trip.
A 12-14 inch steel crow-bar was my favorite cave tool and I almost always
carried it in West KY, and I did use it to extend the cave many times.
Yesterday I was sorting cave equipment in our basement and I came across two of
my old small "crow-bars."

Preston Forsythe, Western KYI    On Saturday, May 4, 2019, 5:57:46 PM CDT,