George, it's been along time since I've seen you. I've always enjoyed your
company and appreciate all you do for our karst ,cave and hydro resources!
When you speak or post ,I listen!  You are an old friend that has moved
away but is fighting the good fight. Keep it up! I haven't made a local
grotto meeting in years but I read the announcements. Team Troglo Brau has
still got your back brother. Not many others that have put in the time in
Powell's stream passage! I found the announcement very informative and I
learned something.Now can you teach me how to put an umlaut over the E in
Zoe on the computer? My daughter, who's name we picked way before it became
popular would appreciate it! Lol All the best to You,Steve and the gang
P.S. Keep the posts coming even if it's after the fact.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>