>From David Locklear

If you have no interest in Oztotl stories, nor my personal tragedies,
please, please hit delete button as hard as you can.

When I was trying to hitch-hike home in the blazing sun from the NSS
Convention, Oztotl and I had a little one-on-one chat.
_____________________________
Me:   Give me a break, dude, or ma'am.
Oztotl: this misery is to prepare you for something I am cooking up far
worse.
_____________________________

Well, I assumed that moment or day finally arrived Thursday, as it was my
worst day of the year - that is, until today.

This morning shortly after midnight, a state trooper followed me and
allegedly wrote me a warning for a dirty license plate, but he wrote on the
warning "speeding."   I swallowed his jagged little pill hoping to get on
my way, but my 6th Sense smelled something rotten from the get-go.

He cuffed me and put me in the front seat, and we waited for the DA to
confirm charges.  He said, that he would let me go in 5 minutes - if they
did not respond, and 3 minutes passed.   And then the DA agreed to the
false charges.  So my beloved Sequoia went to the pound.

After 15 hours in the newly built county detention center with smelley
strange people, I can only say that that experience was less misery than
being married.

Since I knew I was being railroaded by rogue gov't agents, I had to just
play dumb for 15 hours, which is one of my fortes.

My Spanish was no help in county jail, as the inmates were mostly very
disenfranchised Ebonics speakers.

Getting my beloved Sequoia out of the pound on the same day was an enormous
feat.  My Spanish and Oztotl's protection saved me on that task.

Life is back to "my normal."

I got out of jail free ( without an attorney ), but the overall cost of
getting the Sequoia, was right at $ 200.

I never found out during the 15 hours of misery in the detention center,
what this was about.   Was it some cyberbully thing ?  I was worried it
might have something to do with the caver-girl I had been trying to help,
and that thought made me sad.   I thought it might be some evil scheme from
my estranged-wife, and that thought worried me.  15 hours of racking my
brain in misery, with people - almost as insane as me.   I even considered
a caver might hold a grudge for my persistent spam.

But after I got released, I called an attorney and he found out it was
false charges filed by a crazy-lady that I had tried to serve papers on
back in February.   Why nobody ever contacted me about that, is ludicrous
and corrupt.  And the jerkwad attorney never paid me for a week's worth of
work on that.

Anyways, as of Saturday, July 20th, I have still never been in a jail cell,
nor a jail-suit, nor the back of a patrol-car, nor had my Miranda Rights
red to me.   But I have had to deal with a whole lot of b.s., far beyond my
pay-scale.

I still have to lawyer-up and fight the false charges.  But I sense or have
a false-sense of hope, that the local lawyer's association will take an
interest in this, as it is beyond ludicrous.   I do not think that it even
makes the Top 20 of my tragedies.  I will be incensed if they give me
community service.

Had I known about the four-month-old warrant, it was only $ 100, and there
would have been an easy way for the attorney to void it all in advance.

The moral to the story is that being a process server is a huge scam.  The
industry is propagated by people in gov't and attorneys who all have
nefarious intentions.

D.L.

P.S.

I am going to miss the caver-garage-sale

The county intake officer asked me to sign an affidavit that I do not hear
voices in my head.  LOL !