Mimi, thanks for that update. I'm sure everyone is pleased to have that cautiously optimistic/favorable report. Please continue to keep us informed as you negotiate the somewhat bumpy road ahead. Tell Jim we all have him in our thoughts. We hope for a speedy recovery for him and minimal stress for you.
===Carl Kunath

-----Original Message----- From: Mimi Jasek
Sunday, May 10, 2020 3:08 PM

Subject:  James Jasek Sunday doctor update

Still on IV, total liquid diet, but can swallow, and this is improving. Is more alert, moving better, speech better, and WANTS OUT TO GO HOME!!

He is strong, stubborn, and wants to get home, so please keep lifting us up with prayer and positive thoughts.
Good time and great food coming my way 😊❤️

Mimi Jasek
mjca...@gmail.com
254-495-0416