Get all the at home health care assistance and rehab you can, especially at
first. Thank goodness you can get some financial help from FMLA.  Your are
strong and wonderful, but remember to take care of yourself since that is
vital for both of you.  Sending love and strength and prayers for all of
you.  And sending smiles, because it is good to get out of the hospital!