From: Charles Loving
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 12:09 PM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] High Adventure

Once upon a time I joined Ron Bridgemon at Carlsbad. Bob Burney and I
participated in a Parks thing where we mapped off the trail. We were party to
that doings twice. I have no idea what was virgin or not. At one point Burney
and my team of mappers scampered, we could scamper then, up a flowstone wall to
a hole. We tied off to something, crawled through the hole and were at the top
of a cliff. We rappelled down to what is the lake of the clouds. Can't say that
we discovered it or not. Our Smokey had never seen it. I have some ancient
photos of me in a cave surrounded by these huge balloon shaped formations the
size of barrage balloons.

Next  day we mapped Spider Cave.