Thank you so much for running that query and posting the results so quickly. I
was able to find all those issues on the Karst Information Portal.
Disappointingly, I had previously used the search feature on the KIP site and
only located 4 issues. I repeated the query yesterday with the same results.
🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ You will be included in the acknowledgments.

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net

512-593-CAVE (2283) - mobile voice & text

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative, clear and
coherent manner"
      - John Trudell