Hello,

I recently discovered TeXpower are beginning preparing
some slides. However I run into problems:
(powersem.cls, brand new pdflatex and seminar.sty, not so brand new LateX)

When I pdflatex the attached file I get many warnings like
  Non-PDF special ignored!
(and no lightbackground and colormath)

and when I try to load hyperref (v 6.71) I get some warnings
I have never seen before (otherwise pdflatex and hyperref works nicely
even with musixtex and arabtex)

! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{page.1})
ha
s been already used, duplicate ignored
<to be read again>
                   \penalty
l.31 ...{Ein} \emph{Beispiel} in \step{Walisisch}}

What goes wrong here? The provided examples work fine too.....

Thank you
Johannes