HEINECKE Johannes wrote on Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:00:51 +0200:

> I recently discovered TeXpower are beginning preparing
> some slides. However I run into problems:
> (powersem.cls, brand new pdflatex and seminar.sty, not so brand new LateX)
>
> When I pdflatex the attached file I get many warnings like
>   Non-PDF special ignored!
> (and no lightbackground and colormath)

Ross Moore has already given some valid comments.

Let me add that it indeed looks like some of your .cfg files
are confused. Have you been able to sort this out by now?
For the time being, you could add the global option
pdftex to the documentclass command. This should override
any settings from .cfg files.

Another possibility is that you're using a package which
isn't compatible with pdftex at all, like semcolor.

If all else fails, please provide a minimal file exhibiting
the problem.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434