!



















 


















 

 

 








A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky 
clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, 'Because you 
have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.' The 
biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over 
anytime I want.' The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the 
enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required 
reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I 
can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. 
Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help 
mankind.' The biker thought about it for a long time.

Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I 
want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the 
silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, 
why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman 
trulbay happy.' 


  
  
The Lord replied, 'Do you want two lanes or four on that bridge?" 

















Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.



See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! 
Buzz.                                         
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009

Reply via email to