Last night my wife and I were sitting in the living room, talking about life... 
In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying. 
I said to her: 
'Dear, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines 
and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect 
all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.     
Then my wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards 
me...and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the 
Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and 
threw away all my whisky!! 
 
 


Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local



Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local                          
          
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009

Reply via email to