!
See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo!
Buzz.
Fw: FW: 50 dollar is 50 dollar
FW: 50 dollar is 50 dollar
Thu Jan 01 1970 05:30:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
From:
"Sunil Walia" <[email protected]>
To:
"" <[email protected]>
Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year,
And every year Morris would say,
'Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter.'
Esther always replied,
'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars,
And fifty dollars is fifty dollars'
One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said,
'Esther, I'm 85 years old.
If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'
To this, Esther replied,
'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty
dollars.'
The pilot overheard the couple and said,
'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can
stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny!
But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
Morris and Esther agreed and up they went.
The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did
his daredevil tricks over and over again,
But still not a word.
When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said,
'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't..
I'm impressed!'
Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth,
I almost said something when Esther fell out,
But you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'
Date India’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off with her or are her fiery
opposite. Drag n’ drop
Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: FW: 50 dollar is 50 dollar
Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year,
And every year Morris would say,
'Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter.'
Esther always replied,
'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars,
And fifty dollars is fifty dollars'
One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said,
'Esther, I'm 85 years old.
If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'
To this, Esther replied,
'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty
dollars.'
The pilot overheard the couple and said,
'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can
stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny!
But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
Morris and Esther agreed and up they went.
The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did
his daredevil tricks over and over again,
But still not a word.
When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said,
'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't..
I'm impressed!'
Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth,
I almost said something when Esther fell out,
But you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'
Date India’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off with her or are her fiery
opposite. Drag n’ drop
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen1:102009
--- Begin Message ---
Morris and his wife Esther went to the state
fair every year,
And every year Morris would say,
'Esther, I'd like to ride in that
helicopter.'
Esther always replied,
'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is
fifty dollars,
And fifty dollars is fifty dollars'
One year Esther and Morris went to the fair,
and Morris said,
'Esther, I'm 85 years old.
If I don't ride that helicopter, I might
never get another chance.'
To this, Esther replied,
'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty
dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'
The pilot overheard the couple and said,
'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the
both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for
the entire ride and don't say a word I won't
charge you a penny!
But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
Morris and Esther agreed and up they went.
The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers,
but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil
tricks over and over again,
But still not a word.
When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris
and said,
'By golly, I did everything I could to get
you to yell out, but you didn't..
I'm impressed!'
Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the
truth,
I almost said something when Esther fell
out,
But you know, fifty dollars is fifty
dollars!'
--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
Date IndiaÂ’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off
with her or are her fiery opposite. Drag nÂ’ drop
--- End Message ---