*Attack in self defence  *


[image:
http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/5525_2763_snake-bites-face1.jpg]

*He grabbed a large stone and just as he wanted to throw it onto the
sleeping snake she woke up. “Brother, why do you want to kill me, I haven’t
done anything to you!" You are poisonous and must die!" called the man. "But
brother, I am poisonous but I’m not doing anything, I won’t kill you!" "You,
kill me?" laughed the man. "I am a human and am much larger and stronger
than you and I have this stone. I am going to kill you with it!" "I am not a
snake’s brother anyway!" the man screamed “…and you are going to die now!"
He lifted up the stone. In that instant, the snake struck out like lightning
and bit the man in the neck. He immediately fell to the ground and as he lay
there dying, he heard the snake say: “If you had listened to me, brother,
and hadn’t wanted to kill me, this wouldn’t have happened and you might have
had a long life." Then the snake rolled back into the sun and slept on this
wonderfully peaceful day in the woods.*

*Moral: As long as you do not poke even the snake will not attack. *


-- 
* <http://sig.graphicsfactory.com/>*
நல்லதுசெய் நல்லதே நடக்கும்
जन सेवा इश्वर  सेवा
cnu.pne

Reply via email to