*Lawyers and Alligators        Two alligators are sitting on the edge of a
swamp. The small one turns to the big one and says, "I don't understand how
you can be so much bigger than I am. We're the same age, we were the same
size as kids... I just don't get it."        "Well," says the big
alligator, "what have you been eating?"*[image: Alligator]




*        "Lawyers, same as you," replies the small alligator.        "Hmm.
Well, where do you catch 'em?"        "Down at that law firm on the edge of
the swamp."        "Same here. Hmm. How do you catch 'em?"        "Well, I
crawl under a BMW and wait for someone to unlock the door. Then I jump out,
bite 'em, shake the crap out of 'em, and eat 'em!"        "Ah!" says the
big alligator, "I think I see your problem. See, by the time you get done
shakin' the crap out of a lawyer, there's nothing left but lips and a
briefcase..."*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to