*Obama, Hillary and Trump are standing at the throne of heaven.  God looks
at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must ask you
what you have learned, what you believe in."*

*God asks Obama first: “What do you believe?"*

*He thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in
hard work, and in staying true to family and friends.  I believe in
giving.  I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my countrymen".*

*God can’t help but see the essential goodness of Obama , and offers him a
seat to his left.*

*Then God turns to Hillary and says, "What do you believe?"*

*Hillary says, "I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the
fundamentals of life.  Like Obama I believe in hard work.  I, too, have
been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true patriot and a
loyal American."*

*God is greatly moved by Hillary's high-pitched eloquence, and he offers
her a seat to his right.*

*Finally, God turns to Trump and says, "And you, Donald, what do you
believe?"*

*Trump replies, "I believe you're in my seat."*