Respected sir,
I have only two words to express. Thank you. Thank you. Thank youI am marking 
copy to all the groups
Sincerely,Gopala Krishnan    On Saturday, 23 January, 2021, 10:02:05 am IST, 
Yeddanapudi Markandeyulu <[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Sri Gopalakrishnan has been a very active contributor,a big fountain of 
pleasant and very interesting information and I am a big beneficiary and also 
an admirer.I am sorry to note that his feelings have been hurt,which IFail to 
understand how such things can happen to him at all.Thanks to the problem with 
my eyes I have not been able to read every mail and also follow for more than 
three months.I dictate my morning write up and it is typed by whoever is 
available.They have the right to censor as I told them to delete all 
controversial messages.Sri Gopalakrishnan is needed very greatly in every 
group.YM

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"iyer123" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAPYPc168fgsH8MVf%2BWoTFd-M65PC-rFkJEU9dbPV%2BdW%3DQZ6hCg%40mail.gmail.com.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/783529544.1673876.1611381711972%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to