Pranam
  Almost, all the members of this group are watching and assimilating;
however only in India I find people do not talk either way; if spoken a
matter of the national Importance , branded as Politics; politics is not a
chit-chat like stalin and the rest bragging without substance; it is Artha
sastra every individual patriot of any nation shall go along with. There
are many views are aired; even a member was telling to verify as it was not
in NY times; but the authentications are not verifiable so easily, as the
root of those are fake or real under incognito or taken out of various
columns a long distance apart, reported in MANY MEDIAS OF repute or
otherwise; as a citizen we must learn and to teach if possible those who
are uninterested in the good governance, but avarice to suck the good
things from others and to those who are ignorant but to vote only for
money, so that a nation shall progress.
   It is a farmers' strike OK; who are they; nearly for > 50 days one saw
brand new tents, jerkins, cots, food etc with glowing shining faces; after
the red fort incident, suddenly one hears 2 unions withdrew; and one
Tikavat (?) in ebb and flow shouts something; suddenly tweets are seen from
unconnected persons and jibing at those tweeters who defend the nation; the
seaters now shown in the TV are the haggard faces of a famers without tent
cot etc; only opposition DMK, Cong and other states opposition heads are
interested not solving but provoking; keeping in abeyance is not welcome;
after all few lakhs are not determinative of opposition in India; we see
huge crows around Kamal hasan andStalin and Vijayakanth on sasikala or even
a golden girl; question is WHY AND WHAT IS IT HAPPENING?. now what I have
received shared to sift:
       1   operation lal kila    https://youtu.be/QUdsMGMtNGw
       2   Rihanna singer and sarros     https://youtu.be/6HFwZthjxks
       3     for the last 20 years we have been eating imported pulses
which Modi has cut 2 years ago and now has stopped completely due to
Corona. That is why it is now Rudali, agriculture movement is an excuse.  In
2005, the Manmohan govt stopped subsidizing pulses in India according to a
secret treaty. Two years later, a new govt treaty was signed in which India
would import pulses from Canada, Australia & the Netherlands. Canada opened
a large lentil growing farm in which most of the Punjabi Sikhs were kept.
Their organizations had "managers" from Gurudwaras initially and then
Khalistanis!   So in 2007 there was so much production of pulses in Canada
which was called Yellow Revolution. Because their customers were agents of
the mandis of India, some of whom are Congress Punjabi families, Maharaja
Patiala's family & the Badal family. Today, the Modi agricultural policy
has surgically blocked the income of all these brokers. Now if India is no
longer their market, then the amount of money that Canada and other
countries have put on these farms is not only wasted but question of
unemployment and such a huge market like India went out of their hands! The
Congress is the biggest broker in this entire scam. As we have seen CWC VP
and CCP VP sign a deal in China for setting up trade & manufacturing in
China at the cost of Indian economy, labour,  employment & business, just
to share riches with its chamchas. Gave crumbs to the poor through NAREGA.
Now Modi is exposing one of their scams and closing every door of their
dirty income.. that's about it. That is why even Canada debates in its bill
in Parliament and is threatening BJP to send it's Khalistani villagers to
India. Khalistan is the creation of Congress and the favorite of Pakistan.  The
Home Minister also does not want to raise the issue because the Congress
and others have not been fully exposed yet.                  KR IRS 5121