From: S Chander
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 8:45 PM
To: Rajinder Sandhir; Rajaram Krishnamurthy
Cc: S Chander; thatha patty
Subject: Re: Agriculture reforms Bihar

The limited knowledge I have about working of RAW and IB is that these organisations feed the intelligence gathered and inform the relevant agencies like ED, Income Tax, Revenue Department.  They do not investigate in detail as these agencies are not authorised to do so.

The ED/Revenue Deptt/ Home Ministry has the powers to get into the details based on Intelligence given to them.

One reform required is the set up investigating agency to build up a case for prosecution independent of Police prosecution department. like US or UK has.

S Chander

When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others

Please remember to delete my email, before forwarding.