Pranam today flashing is MAMBALAM MAMI ; people have fad over; but I really wonder when all food items and make up articles are bought by young women; all need not be purchased and used; milagai podi we can do; Idli podi; lemon, mango, mavadu etc can be prepared at home; Jam may be purchased as many do not know the making of it; base make up is available at home; and may be keeping intact and powders creams chemicals can be purchased. Ofcourse we have lot of moneyed people and least tendency to work. KR IRS 15822
On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 at 12:28, 'gopala krishnan' via iyer123 < [email protected]> wrote: > *PARIPPUPOTI AND IDDALI MULAKAI POTI* > > *DHALL POWDER AND CHILLI DHAL POWDER* > > I was seeing almost empty tins of Parippu poti and iddali mulaki poti > about a week itself. The good supermarket with *iyer items* is about a KM > away. About four days back I had been to a bank near to it, and thought of > purchasing all necessary items from the supermarket. > > I was travelling by a familiar auto. Nowadays the auto driver follows me > with basket in the supermarket, so that items selected can be put in it and > he will carry. I found papad, after scrutinizing the date of > preparation, I selected 2 packs. Somehow on that day only Trichy made > banana chips were there. I selected 2 packs which had the item not much > broken. I had my gooseberry dipped in honey and dried packs, black raisins, > cashews etc. > > I went to the shelf where powder items are kept. I found new packs of > 777 brand Parippu poti with note- *Purchase one pack, another pack free.* > Though it is generally hotter, still I thought of taking it. No other iyer > brand was there other than MTR. Somehow MTR is last choice for me. > > I checked the shelf of *iddalimulakaipoti.* There were no pouches from > iyers, only tins from Trichy Krishna brand. I enquired the staff, they > replied only those tins. Tins will take more time to empty. Intended for > families with more members. > > *Something is better than nothing*. Before my check the auto-man took one > tin from it. I had no spectacles. Further I did not check the small letters > of the type. > > Next day for iddali, I asked my wife to open the tin of new iddali > mulakaipoti. She opened it and put one teaspoon in my plate. I added the > coconut oil, which was used to fry the papads early. *On the first dip > of iddali itself I felt the strange smell of garlic*. After eating iddali > I told my wife after checking the tin- it had a note in small letters with > garlic. I told my wife it is with garlic. *First she said- Little garlic > is good. I have seen her eating garlic pearls. * > > Next day she said after using iddali mulakaipoti- *It is full of poondu > (garlic). I cannot use it any more. * > > The tin costing about 200-00 looked at me with a smile. Whether to blame > my not seeing properly the tin or hurry of auto man who came to help? > > Today with iddali, I was using the same powder, and said, *still it > tastes good. * > > She replied- If I would have purchased it, you would have blamed me for > not attentive. However I cannot use it any more. Next time you go to the > supermarket, *get me one pouch without garlic carefully seeing the > contents written.* You can continue with it since still it tastes for you. > > I thought for a moment- Normally SriRambhavan 777 brand is hot. Whether > they complimented free additional pouch because *it is too hot or to > boost sales.* The pouch is not yet opened. > > Gopalakrishnan 15-8-2022 > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "iyer123" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1845548817.1173675.1660546686102%40mail.yahoo.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/1845548817.1173675.1660546686102%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Thatha_Patty" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqc2BD_LoRVcKOxg%3DOmo%3DwKBa3Pu%3DZiaTBFKYvc7gK6mw%40mail.gmail.com.
