Pranam
🌹👋🏹👍😊 "Evil spreads because of the Silence of the Good".
"Padhakam seibavaraik kandal avarai modi midithu vidu pappa. " We have to
be in oneness in revealing our minds; maybe 100s in the group; then 1000s
in tribes; then multiples ring the bell. But what do we see here?. All high
ranking officials retire in high status, are afraid of hit and run and
never open their lips, lest they will be off; but forgets that already all
of us are  waiting for the train. Fear was the key when in service. But
now  courage is yet to blossom or may be RIP.  If everyone clicks an Emoji
world will understand; after all teens click if they see a belly front
dance making one lakh likes, but learnt we are , we fawn and creed before
the nutty and worms from Singapore, extolling ourselves as Goodies!!.
People cut their teeth with anger I know but Indians wait for others to
pour milk while themselves pouring the water. Few drops can make the ocean
. KR IRS 4922

On Sat, 3 Sept 2022 at 16:54, 'N Sekar' via iyer123 <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  Not at all sir.
>
> I will tell you what I am doing:
>
> 1. I spread the news of the shenanigans of our judiciary and some media so
> people become aware - spreading awareness. Only if you are aware you will
> proceed further.
>
> 2. I subscribe to and press the like buttons of all those u tube channels
> which defend the Hindu Faith, Bhararat' s interests like
> Jambavan tv, Maridhas, ilaya Bharatham, Annamalai our Hope, Samaniyar,
> Pgurus, etc . P Guru's was based in the U S and its host Sri Iyer has now
> shifted to Delhi. Pgurus is in English while others are in Tamizh.
>
> And write supportive and appreciative comments, and contribute wherever I
> can, whatever be that amount.
>
> 3  A couple of the channels ask for donation but our subscribing and
> liking their channel
> Also contribute to their getting more ad revenue.
>  If they reach prescribed thresholds of viewership they are rewarded.
>
> 4. And show my support in writing to them where the state govt arrests the
> editors on flimsy grounds - to show our solidarity and to tell the govt how
> many of us support that channel. All these add up and the govt notices the
> growing popularity of the people who support these ideals. All within the
> boundaries of Law.
>
> 5   I support  financially papers like the opinion India - opIndia,
> Swarajya magazine etc. Based on the appeal from Swarajya I became their
> life time subscriber as they needed subscribers to keep it afloat.
>
> 6. I record my support in public forums for films like the Kashmir Files.
>
> And so on. Those who can, can contribute to organizations that support and
> defend our interests. I do that within my means but spread word, if I  am
> convinced.
>
> My grouse is that not a single press fwd I send gets a comment, whatever
> it is, for or against. These news stories I feel are important for us to be
> aware of, as even well informed people miss these. I fwd only what I
> consider to be important and try and keep it to the minimum. And while we
> comment on jokes we don't bother to record it in this respect. Worse, a few
> people write to my personal address, occasionally, scared as they are, of
> being seen as communal. It is this mindset I am against and am fighting. If
> a member is so scared to even record his views in a private forum like
> this, well, I don't want to say more. Some of these people are more worried
> about how to maintain their sicular image.
>
> Siculars have a free run in any group with only a few replying to them.
> The least we can do is to show there are others who support the
> Nationalists. Otherwise they gain numerical superiority, even in a private
> group.
>
> I use harsh words to describe our judiciary as I see them the biggest and
> most dangerous culprit. I will not use those adjectives if it were to be  a
> public forum where I record my views, in a more acceptable manner.
>
> I will put an end to this debate, from my side,  with this quote:
>
> "Evil spreads because of the Silence of the Good".
>
> Any way,  I will not bother the group with any fwd like these hereafter.
>
> Thanks for writing, sarcastic comments not withstanding.
>
> I will end here.
>
> N Sekar
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "iyer123" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/917989708.422930.1662204277324%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/917989708.422930.1662204277324%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZopcd_hVvsSd%2BOdV8HUaSBLhuS75QJpiWhmASC1jsgmTdQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to