Dear Mr Sekar,
Thank you for reading the posting and responding with BRIEF ADDITIONS.

Even in the primary class we are taught-"Matha, Pitha, Guru, Deivam" telling
the name Matha first.If one has performed Gaya srardha, he may remember, it is
the only occasion srardha is performed to Mother, offering pinda to each month
she carried us in her womb. While the sasthrikal explains and tell the manthra
to recite- 100% cannot offer pinda with out tears in the eyes. Some cry also.
My mother's only wish was she should leave the word as "Sumangali". Prior to
her no lady died as sumangali. She died as Sumangali.

I do not know why, after her also, no lady died as Sumangali in our family
group(Blood relations). Most dead after 3months to  3 years  after husband's
death.

Gopalakrishnan

Since I was youngest and earned more than my brothers, my parents were with me
after my settling in job until they could not perform journey.

Gopalakrishnan

    On Monday, 25 December, 2023 at 12:08:43 pm IST, 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers