Narayana   still grinding the same axe?  Evidence  Gurus etc etc bragging
generally. KR

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 21:58
Subject: [KeralaIyers] Re: [iyer123] CULTURAL QA 03-2024-02
To: iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>, APS Mani <m...@manijpn.in>, Kerala
iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>,
Laxminarayan Sarma <laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>, Yeddanapudi Markandeyulu
<yeddanapu...@gmail.com>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>

Dear folks

The tattered and torn barefooted beggar at the gate who never attended a
single veda class, much less was educated in a paata-shaala, now rages in
uncontrolled fury like a de-horned, tailless, mad bovine in a
floodlit bull-fighting arena, with painful poison-tipped arrows sticking to
his hump, neck, and whole upper body, snorting and snivelling in
frustration, and mindlessly pawing the earth, awaiting the gladiator's
*coup-de-grace.*

The wild, unfounded speculation of the desperado serial blasphemer and
consistent liar, without any smidgeon of proof or "*evidences*", is:-

"*Valmiki who completed yudda kandam........must have extended the end
after Pattabishekam.*"

Had the anthropoid ape, just descended from the jungle trees, taken my
considered serious advice and joined a veda-class even in his doddering
eighties, he would have learned that:-

"*The entire uththara-kaanda is rejected by knowledgeable gurus, scholars
and pundits as false, and as a spurious unauthorised fictitious addition
after the main text was completed.  It does not have, and never had, any
authenticity, but was a later cosmetic add-on to make the story plausibly
bizarre.*"

But, the poor deluded fool is incapable of facing the truth, even when it
stares him in the face, because his brain is wholly calcified and
non-absorptive to reality.  *Such is the power of kaliyugam*.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 9:44 PM Rajaram Krishnamurthy <keyarinc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The veil of DASTARDLY NARAYANASAMY RIPPED OFF; DO VEDA CLASS  tech
> research materials which the daily mantra learned Naraayana naragal  does
> not know?  I told all of you; you only respected a devil who was pretending
> to be a lawyer and a sanskrit pundit. A man got Ph.D in abusive terms of
> manslaughter as a liar and a pretender. Why does he live so long? As weight
> for the earth. Goondaism expert. Dry clay matter can rise only to that
> level. Uttara kandam is not rejected by any one; Valmiki who completed
> yudda kandam stating Rama had sons ,wife and relations (verse I had quoted)
> , must have extended the end after Pattabishekam. Even vedas have
> insertions from Boudha samayam sanskrit pundits as a sabotage; and for that
> no one will overthrow the Vedas as Narayanasamy does. Who is this joker
> Narayanasamy dancing without dress Go to hell k R IRS 3324
>
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 at 22:50, Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Dear folks
>>
>> The tattered and torn barefooted beggar at the gate who never attended a
>> single veda class, much less was educated in a paata-shaala, asks in which
>> field was grown the rice he is being fed with.
>>
>> *The donkey cannot smell the camphor, yet questions what is the product's
>> fragrance like.*
>>
>> Stung by my revelation of the absolute truth, the anti-Hindu,
>> anti-braahmana blasphemer and know-nothing poseur polluting with every
>> touch our sacred scriptures including our vedams, the bhagavath-geetha and
>> our ithihaasa-puraanams such as Vaalmeeki's Raamaayanam, the perfidious K
>> Rajaram ex-IRS 2324, now screeches, screams, and shouts in block
>> capitals (in his usual ungrammatical
>> drain-gutter-sewer broken ungrammatical broken English) in further proof of
>> his advanced dementia:-
>>
>> "*I CHALLENGE YOU TO PRODUCE EVIDENCES UNTHWARTED TO PROVE THAT UTTARA
>> KANDA IS FALSE?*"
>>
>> My brief, and to the point, response:-  *Go, Neanderthal, join a veda
>> class, learn properly your scriptures, including the ithihaasam,
>> Vaalmeeki's Raamaayanam without spurious tarted additions, from reputable
>> vaadhyaars, and clean your brain of the illicit and blashphemous "mare's
>> tail" you are seeking to affix to a healthy horse.*
>>
>> S Narayanaswamy Iyer
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 10:22 AM Rajaram Krishnamurthy <
>> keyarinc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Instead of wasting your clay in writing so many adjectives of abuses, as
>>> a class as 2 claim you about- I CHALLENGE YOU TO PRODUCE EVIDENCES
>>> UNTHWARTED TO PROVE THAT UTTARA KANDA IS FALSE? If you do that bringing
>>> evidences (which is no where available so you will only be again write a
>>> lot of adjectives as you write neti neti) well you are read well; where is
>>> it show.KR IRS 3324

>>> --
>> email to iyer123+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> [...]
On Facebook, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/keralaiyerstrust

We are now on Telegram Mobile App also, please join

Pattars/Kerala Iyers Discussions: https://t.me/PattarsGroup

Kerala Iyers Trust Decisions only posts : https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrust

Kerala Iyers Trust Group for Discussions: https://t.me/KeralaIyersTrustGroup
---