From: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 01:35
Subject: [iyer123] Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: Fw: sixth sense
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>,
Laxminarayan Sarma <laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>, gopala krishnan <
gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Cc: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>

Dear folks

Some unlearned, unschooled, uneducated fools who were trained only to steal
honey from honey-bees and ended up as ex-excisemen know nothing about sixth
sense.  Or about the five senses either.

They never attended even a single day of veda-class when young, and know
nothing about the indriyams.

*Sixth sense is unexplainable pure intuition, when someone correctly finds
a solution to a problem which cannot be solved by rational thinking.  Those
who have studied our scriptures under reputable gurus know this.*

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhNmmo-FPzBpstxGyB%3D64EUBBQuP_EzBVE7JCMNp1Nys_g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAL4idhNmmo-FPzBpstxGyB%3D64EUBBQuP_EzBVE7JCMNp1Nys_g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.