Thank you sarama for your clan clap clap KR

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Laxminarayan Sarma <laxminarayan.sa...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 04:52
Subject: [iyer123] Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: Fw: sixth sense
To: Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>
Cc: Kerala Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, iyer <
iyer...@googlegroups.com>, gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>

*Most Respected Narayanaswamy Anna and *

*Gk-ji. I don't understand why you*

*two honourable, erudite gentkemen of *

*class and refinement should even*

*pay head to a sewer rat of tge likes*

*of IaRSe*

*Spit or purge him out into the lavatory.*

*that's ehere he belongs *

email to iyer123+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAEcNPKq_KvrMH5wd2XN6NW%3DOgRVDx7ErsHmdHuN9GBNPe-oEJA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iyer123/CAEcNPKq_KvrMH5wd2XN6NW%3DOgRVDx7ErsHmdHuN9GBNPe-oEJA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>