From: gopala krishnan <gopa4...@yahoo.in>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 22:27
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: Fw: sixth sense
To: keralaiy...@googlegroups.com <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Patty
Thatha <thatha_patty@googlegroups.com>, Iyer <iyer...@googlegroups.com>,
Narayanaswamy Iyer <iyern...@gmail.com>, Rajaram Krishnamurthy <
keyarinc...@gmail.com>

I read what you wrote, Mr Rajaram. "we have to study ourselves and *control
our mind*"- you have written. If you had least control of your mind, the
abusing exchanges still will not be in the group. There is a Malayalam
saying-"Eattil appiti, patippil ippidi" (rough meaning-What is in the book
I need not follow - I can have my own way.

Gopalakrishnan

On Thursday, 7 March, 2024 at 09:05:39 am IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy <